- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
2015 La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – Vintages 962886 – $29.95 – **** – When you picture California Chardonnay in your head you’re probably imagining what this wine smells and tastes like. This is a great reflection of the hot 2015 summer with aromas of orange, canned peach and candy corn. The flavours match the aromas with great intensity and fill your entire mouth from cheek to cheek with the rich butterscotch flavour and texture. There is still some nice acidity to this wine, but it is a little bigger and bolder than the past couple vintages of this wine. Pair this with Fried Chicken or Creamy pasta dishes.