- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
2015 Creekside Iconoclast Sémillon/Sauvignon Blanc – Vintages 520627 -$22.95 – ***½+ – There is a charred wood aroma layered over tropical and citrus fruits on the nose. There flavours of lemon and passion fruit with a hint of grassiness tossed in for good measure. The finish is bright and crisp with a nice mineral note.
2014 Henry of Pelham Family Tree Red – Vintages 247882 – $18.95 – **** – I always look forward to the Family Tree wines from Henry of Pelham. The blend in this wine is 33% Syrah, 29% Merlot, 19% Cabernet Franc, 14% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 5% Baco Noir. Syrah is definitely the dominant theme in this wine. The nose is cracked black pepper over blackberry and raspberry. This pepper just sits front and centre on the wine from start to finish. The thing about these wines is that every year the blend gives you something very different to look forward to. This is a great wine to match with grilled meat or lamb.