- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
2014 Trius Red Shale Cabernet Franc – ****½ – $45.20 – The 2014 Vintage wasn’t anything that during the summer and fall I envisioned being exceptional. It would seem that every bottle of Cabernet Franc I manage to get my hands on reveal something I didn’t notice at the time. Aromas of blackberry, raspberry, cassis and a slight aroma of woodsmoke. What is incredible about this wine is the rich concentration Of all flavours and velvet smooth tannin. This is definitely worth picking up more than a bottle so you can toss some in the cellar to see how it will develop over the next 5-10 years. I anticipate this to age gracefully, but I feel the strength of this wine lies in what seems like endless layers of rich black and red fruit. I plan on enjoying this wine in it’s youth. Pair with a nice cut of red meat grilled served medium rare.