- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 75
- Wine Review - 2016 Charles Baker B-Side Riesling - 2016 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot
- Wine Reviews - Taking a New Look at 13th Street Winery
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 74
- Wine Review - 2016 Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling - 2016 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Noir Droit
2011 Redstone Chardonnay – Vintages 398966 – $18.95 – **** – I don’t often like to dwell on the price of the wines I talk about … the main thing I am looking for with all my reviews is value. That being said I think we can officially put to bed the statement that there are no good Ontario Chardonnay’s under the twenty dollar mark. This is an excellent showing from Redstone. There is a great balance of pear, peach and citrus that is perfectly intertwined with nice vanilla and subtle gingerbread spice on the finish. This will make a great match to creamy pasta dishes and roasted chicken.
2012 Huff Estates Cuvée Janine Sparkling Rosé – $29.95 – **** – The slightly cooler (than Niagara) climate in Prince Edward County helps give the grapes the acidity it needs to make great sparkling wine. I am hoping we will start to see more sparkling wines being made in the county. Loaded with red fruit… strawberry, raspberry and cranberry. This wine will make a perfect match to whatever you would like to serve with it. With Valentine’s day around the corner you could make this a match with White or Milk Chocolate Covered strawberries. The creamy white chocolate will make a great match to the bright crisp finish on this wine.