- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 75
- Wine Review - 2016 Charles Baker B-Side Riesling - 2016 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot
- Wine Reviews - Taking a New Look at 13th Street Winery
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 74
- Wine Review - 2016 Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling - 2016 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Noir Droit
2016 Chateau des Charmes Aligoté – LCBO 296848 – $15.95 – **** – There is something a little floral and very mineral on the nose of this wine. Refreshing with apple and peach flavours on the mid palate with nice intensity. The mineral note goes through from start to finish and keeps your palate begging for the next sip.
2014 Old Vines Riesling – LCBO 277228 – $18.95 – ****+ – This wine checks every box when it comes to great Niagara Riesling. The nose is lemon drop and lime with a strong mineral note that soars over the fruit. On the palate the intensity of the fruit flavours is just incredible with the citrus from the nose following through on the palate. The citrus is joined by peach and apple flavours and the mineral note brings up the finish. This wine finishes dry with lip smacking acidity