- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
2016 Chateau des Charmes Aligoté – LCBO 296848 – $15.95 – **** – There is something a little floral and very mineral on the nose of this wine. Refreshing with apple and peach flavours on the mid palate with nice intensity. The mineral note goes through from start to finish and keeps your palate begging for the next sip.
2014 Old Vines Riesling – LCBO 277228 – $18.95 – ****+ – This wine checks every box when it comes to great Niagara Riesling. The nose is lemon drop and lime with a strong mineral note that soars over the fruit. On the palate the intensity of the fruit flavours is just incredible with the citrus from the nose following through on the palate. The citrus is joined by peach and apple flavours and the mineral note brings up the finish. This wine finishes dry with lip smacking acidity