- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
2016 Reif Estate Sauvignon Blanc – Vintages 247825 – $14.95 – **** – In a few words this wine hits way above the price point. The aromas a nice pink grapefruit with tropical fruit that is nicely layered over it. On the palate this opens up with more tropical fruit – guava and passion fruit. There is a nice weight on the mid palate but this finishes with nice palate cleansing acidity.
2012 16 Mile Cellars Rebel Pinot Noir – Vintages 520783 – $22.95 – ****+ – The aromas are intense and floral as your nose gets invaded with rich violet. Under the bouquet of flowers you have concentrated raisin, dark cherry and plum. The flavours match the nose with a nice subtle earthiness that is very well integrated. You will be hard pressed to find a Pinot Noir from Ontario of this quality at this price anywhere else.