- Wine Review - 2016 Charles Baker B-Side Riesling - 2016 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot
- Wine Reviews - Taking a New Look at 13th Street Winery
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 74
- Wine Review - 2016 Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling - 2016 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Noir Droit
- Wine Review - Henry of Pelham for Winter
2016 Norman Hardie Riesling – Vintages 131169 – $21.00 – **** – Straight up, this is the best vintage of Riesling I have ever tasted from Norm. This has beautiful balance, but also a nice depth of flavour. This is made with 30% County Fruit and 70% Niagara Fruit. There is a slight funkiness to the nose that is layered over apple and citrus. There is a slight sweetness on the mid palate but it is met with nicely balanced acidity. Something unusual is a slight spicy note that brings up the finish.
2013 North 43 Cabernet Franc – Vintages 447292 – $12.95 – ***½ – There is something interesting and floral on the nose, it’s not something I would usually associate with Cabernet Franc from Ontario. This is a medium bodied franc and not something I would expect to keep in a cellar… but there’s nothing wrong with that. Lots of ripe red fruit and a slight savory note with an easy finish.