- Wine Review - 2016 Charles Baker B-Side Riesling - 2016 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot
- Wine Reviews - Taking a New Look at 13th Street Winery
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 74
- Wine Review - 2016 Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling - 2016 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Noir Droit
- Wine Review - Henry of Pelham for Winter
2016 Megalomaniac Narcissist Riesling – Vintages 67587 – $18.95 – **** – There is nice balance to this riesling. There is a kiss of sweetness on the finish, and it’s met with nice acidity. The sweetness is enough to really let macintosh and golden delicious apple soar on the mid palate. A nice mineral note mingles with the apples but disappears on a clean finish.
2015 Karlo Cabernet Franc – Vintages 524389 – $39.00 – ****+ – This sets a new precedent for what is possible for Cabernet Franc in Prince Edward County. Granted the end of the growing season was met with a warm extended fall that is reflected in this bottle. The aromas are ripe red cherry and raspberry. This medium bodied and perfectly ripe in the mouth. There is nice structure to this if you decide to age this for 4-7 years, but I believe this is meant to be enjoyed while young. This bottle is wonderfully complex and genteel wine is incredibly versatile to match with all kind of food through the winter months whether Coq au vin or roast red meats.