- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
2015 Kacaba Reserve Meritage – $45.15 – ****½ – Raspberry jam and currant on the nose. The way this wine starts it tells a story of fruit and a warm fall and a great vintage. But when you take your first sip you see that this isn’t a story, but more of a saga. There is a cocoa note, there is a smoky note, and then there is more fruit. Plum, Blackberry, Blueberry write the next chapter here. When you get to the end of the story you’ll only wish there was more. This is incredibly approachable now should you choose to forego a cellar, but if you have patience this will age gracefully for 7-10 years.