- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 75
- Wine Review - 2016 Charles Baker B-Side Riesling - 2016 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot
- Wine Reviews - Taking a New Look at 13th Street Winery
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 74
- Wine Review - 2016 Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling - 2016 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Noir Droit
2015 Kacaba Reserve Meritage – $45.15 – ****½ – Raspberry jam and currant on the nose. The way this wine starts it tells a story of fruit and a warm fall and a great vintage. But when you take your first sip you see that this isn’t a story, but more of a saga. There is a cocoa note, there is a smoky note, and then there is more fruit. Plum, Blackberry, Blueberry write the next chapter here. When you get to the end of the story you’ll only wish there was more. This is incredibly approachable now should you choose to forego a cellar, but if you have patience this will age gracefully for 7-10 years.