- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
2014 Riverview Angelina’s Reserve Gewurztraminer – Vintages 511642 – $17.15 – ***½+ – This wine is truly all about the texture and the acidity. There is a bit of sweetness that starts to creep up after you take your first sip, but it’s immediately washed away by nice acidity. The aromas and flavours are rose petal and tropical with a nice spicy note that brings up the rear.
2014 Iconoclast Syrah – Vintages 471797 – $24.95 – ****+ – This bottle in it’s own right is worth the visit to Creekside. The nose is concentrated red fruit with a slight pepper note. The fruit definitely drives this wine home with lots of raspberry, and blackberry on the mid palate. There is a nice note of pepper on the finish. This is a solid wine and is built to last a few years in a cellar, but frankly I would enjoy this wine it it’s youth.