- Wine Review - 2016 Charles Baker B-Side Riesling - 2016 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot
- Wine Reviews - Taking a New Look at 13th Street Winery
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 74
- Wine Review - 2016 Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling - 2016 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Noir Droit
- Wine Review - Henry of Pelham for Winter
2015 Cave Spring Chardonnay Musqué – Vintages 246579 – $16.95 – ***½+ – A nice mineral note really tells the story in this bottle. The floral note in the Musqué is restrained compared to previous vintages, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. This makes it a little easier to pair with food. You will find nice orchard fruit and a citrus note that is swept away with nice palate cleansing acidity and the mineral note that lingers on the finish.
2014 Bachelder Lowrey Vineyard Old Vines Pinot Noir – Vintages 361816 – $44.95 – ****½ – This is rich and floral on the nose. The texture of this wine is so rich and heavy you’re never going to want this wine to leave your mouth. This is outstanding St David’s Bench Pinot Noir and manages to add a nice floral layer over fruit and earth to give this wine a beautiful complexity. Pinot Noir like this presents a problem because it finishes like silk on the finish. It’s approachable and easy drinking, but this will be able to age for the next 5-7 years.