- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 75
- Wine Review - 2016 Charles Baker B-Side Riesling - 2016 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot
- Wine Reviews - Taking a New Look at 13th Street Winery
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 74
- Wine Review - 2016 Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling - 2016 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Noir Droit
I like to cook my wings in the oven. I mean I realize we are into January, but the Superbowl is coming up so all resolutions are either out the window or on hold. Here are my recipes for making dirty wings.
Here’s how to cook your wings:
1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F
2. Take your wings and arrange them on a baking sheet
3. Cook the wings for 15 minutes and turn, keep turning the wings until desired level of crispiness. I generally do mine for 60 minutes.
1/2 cup hot sauce
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup melted butter
Mix the ingredients in a bowl together and toss your wings in the bowl to coat with the sauce.
Blue Cheese Sauce
3/4 cup sour cream
1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
120 grams crumbled blue cheese
In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Season with mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in blue cheese.
Honey Garlic Wings
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 cups water
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
Mix together the brown sugar, garlic, ginger, water, honey, and soy sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar disolves. Toss wings with sauce