- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
Thursday this week twenty wineries from Niagara head to Toronto to pour some wines and to help bring a piece of the harvest to the city. Believe it or not even at the beginning of November many wineries still have grapes hanging on the vines. We have been lucky to have a fairly long end of summer and great beginning to fall. What you’re going to find in the vineyards will be your Bordeaux varietals … Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. While you won’t be able to taste what is shaping up to be great vintage for 2015 quite yet (maybe wait a year or two) there will be great wines poured.
You can get your tickets here: http://iyellowwineclub.com/event/harvest-ontario-2015