- Wine Review - 2016 Rosewood Sussreserve Riesling - 2014 13th Street Sandstone Vineyard Gamay Noir
- Event - Into The Vine #VQAIntoTheVine
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est Arrivé 2017
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 67
- Wine Review - Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut Sparkling - 2013 Henry of Pelham Estate Riesling
2016 2027 Cellars Wismer Vineyard Fox Croft Block Riesling – Vintages 225490 – $22.95 – ****½ – The wines from 2027 Cellars are something to anticipate. The virtual winery doesn’t have a retail shop to visit so we should covet these wines when they make it to the shelf. I also don’t expect this wine to stick around for very long. The aromas are citrus with nice intense orchard fruit. This wine shifts to nice peach and apple on the mid palate. There is a nice sweetness to the fruit that really lets the fruit pop. Gorgeous acidity keeps this wine perfectly balanced and your mouth looking forward to the next sip.
2014 Chateau des Charmes St David’s Bench Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon – Vintages 935957 – $29.95 – ****+ – This is a truly impressive Cab Sauv from Chateau des Charmes. There is great balance between dark fruit and some nice vanilla notes from the barrel. Black Currant, Plum and Blackberry are on the nose and on the palate. The tannin in this wine is soft and approachable but has very nice structure if you were to keep this for 3-7 years in a cellar.