- Wine Review - 2016 Charles Baker B-Side Riesling - 2016 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot
- Wine Reviews - Taking a New Look at 13th Street Winery
- Two Guys Talking Wine - Episode 74
- Wine Review - 2016 Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling - 2016 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Noir Droit
- Wine Review - Henry of Pelham for Winter
2011 Hinterland Sacrament – Winery – $55.00(probably) – ****½ – This is a 50/50 Chardonnay Pinot Noir blend that winemaker Jonas Newman has told me is a one-off from the 2011 harvest. Let’s hope that this isn’t as unique as he says because it’s damned good. The nose is bright and crisp with aromas of lemon and lime layered over a nice bready note. In the mouth there is a slight vanilla note that is trying to push it’s way through strong lemon, lime and apple flavours. The finish is bright, crisp, clean, and refreshing. A sacrament is something that should be considered momentous so this is a bottle that is worthy of your occasions that might call for bubbles… even if that occasion is opening a bottle.